... busy loving this awesome guy! :)
With less than 4 months to go before our big day, wedding planning is definitely in full-force and, therefore, is taking up about 85% of my time. 10% of my time is spent at the office doing my "real" job and the remaining 5% is devoted to eating, sleeping and other elements necessary for survival. I'm swamped, but it's happy swamped. This is such a happy, happy time in my life. I just can't stop smiling.
Many people have been asking for wedding details, so let me fill you in. We've having a medium-sized wedding with less than 100 guests. Our ceremony will be at our church (we're getting married in the very same place we first met - how cool is that?!) and our reception will be at a nearby mansion by the beach. My wedding dress is everything I dreamed of and more ... wish I could share details, but I'm afraid the Mister might be snooping around on my blog and I don't want to spoil the big surprise. We have a pretty big bridal party, and TONS of friends and family who are over the moon excited and eager to help us plan. We're definitely blessed. July 7th just can't get here soon enough. :)
I'm off to read all of your blogs now ... blogs I haven't had time to read in AGES. While I catch up on all of your lives, please share any wedding planning or marriage advice you have. Wisdom is always appreciated.
love love
xoxo

I am so excited for you! I can't wait to see the pictures of what will surely be a beautiful & heartwarming wedding.
ReplyDelete