Wow. What a week! I have fallen asleep at 8pm two nights in a row, and I STILL feel utterly exhausted. I need a vacation. I need a beach, a good book and a sangria. And I need it now.
I've been eyeing that *adorable* canvas in Jenny's Baker Shopetsy store, and am tempted to buy it for myself as an end-of-semester treat. What do you think? It's a little pricey, but I looooove it.
I love it. And I went to visit her store, and I just saw the cupcakes on the cupcake stand print... which is even pricer! It's now on my wish-list, LOL :) I love how Magnolia Bakery inspired her prints are.
I love it. And I went to visit her store, and I just saw the cupcakes on the cupcake stand print... which is even pricer! It's now on my wish-list, LOL :) I love how Magnolia Bakery inspired her prints are.
ReplyDeleteCute print. It sounds like you need a break and a treat. *hugs*
ReplyDelete