I thought I'd leave you with this ... some song lyrics by the amazingly talented singer-songwriter, Lisa Gungor. If you are a fan of Christian/inspirational music you should absolutely check out her stuff. She has a way of really getting to the heart of the matter.
The Big and The Small
lyrics by Lisa Gungor
I'm destined for something, I feel it inside ...
A prophet or poet would be just fine.
An inspiring writer, an eloquent preacher
what do You have for me?
But I will be faithful in small things
not neglecting what's right in my hands
and whatever I do ... may it always bring glory to You
Oh make me a servant or make me stand tall,
If I have great talent or nothing at all
well it doesn't matter, for Your plan is greater
I want Your plan for me
And whatever will come, let my prayer be this one:
that I'll follow You all of my days.
In the big and the small,
let them all bring glory to You.
oh Lord I want to do great things for You
but all great things are not so big, they're sometimes small
And whatever will come, let my prayer this one:
that I'll follow You all of my days.
And when my life is through, I pray it brought glory to You.
Lord when my life is through, I pray it brought glory to You.
xox
I'll have to check out Lisa. I don't think I've heard of her, but I really enjoyed those lyrics.
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you had a day off just to enjoy it. I'm curious to hear about your reactions to the ER finale. I honestly didn't feel like it was really an ending. I mean so much of the story was just left hanging. It seemed like a long ordinary episode, except for the appearance of the old characters.
Hi hon :) I'm glad to hear that you're doing better and finally getting some time to relax. I'm looking forward to that for hopefully next Friday, Good Friday, which luckily I have off. I have the big plan to do just what you did: things that make me happy and keep me sane and relaxed.
ReplyDeleteI miss you & I hope we can have another tea date soon. Keep me posted & have a great weekend. XOX