Tuesday, March 17, 2009

spring loves

spring loves


I recently discovered this great site called Polyvore where you can play around with hundreds of images and make fun compilations. I'm not a fashion guru, but these are my predictions for spring: gray, bright pink, light blue and beige will be "it" colors ... cupcakes and owls will be the most popular images ... and, of course, classic pieces like a nice pair of jeans and a traditional Burberry scarf will remain in style. *sigh* I can't wait for spring.

-xox-

5 comments:

  1. I've seen so many people use this site. I'm going to have to get over there and have some fun too. Although I don't consider myself particular fashionable either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha! everyone is loving this site...i'm afraid i'll get sucked in if i try it! How have you been lady? I love the new blog look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i can't wait for spring either. i'm going to check out that site now! hehe!!

    hope all is well with you.

    hugs,
    sarah.

    ReplyDelete