These days, I am overwhelmed and tired and worried and exhausted. The stress is making me moody and irritable, so I am probably not the nicest person to be around these days. All I can say is: thank God (literally!) for my Bible. I am soooooo grateful to be able to open God's Word and read His promises and be reminded that I am not alone in my fight. I have posted this verse, Romans 8:37-39, up on my wall where I see it several times a day :
In all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us. For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Romans 8:37-39
Please send up prayers for me and my family. Pray for healing, for strength and most of all for an abundance of faith.
-xox-
Oh hon :( I'm sorry things are so rough right now. *big hugs*
ReplyDeleteI'll definately be praying. Family illness is almost as hard as ones on illness. We're going through something similar with my husband's family. *hugs* It can be rough.
ReplyDeleteBut it seems you have your head in the right place. God's Word is the most amazing thing we have. The scripture you posted is also one of my favorite. Here's another scripture that has always meant so much to me....
2 Corinthians 1:2-5 (NKJV)
Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ. Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort those who are in any trouble, with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God. For as the sufferings of Christ abound in us, so our consolation also abounds through Christ.