Thursday, April 9, 2009

What Would Yours Say?

The season of lent is quickly coming to an end ... tomorrow is Good Friday, the day churches from all denominations across the world pause and commemorate Jesus' death on the cross. I challenge you to take a few minutes today to ponder what Easter is actually all about. It's not about the chocolate bunnies, the pretty tulips, the Easter egg hunts. It's about this:




And this:



And this too:




Cardboard Testimonies from College Park Church on Vimeo.

Easter is about transformation, rebirth, renewal, restoration ... do you see where I'm going with this? What would your cardboard testimony say?

2 comments:

  1. I pondered Steph and it's all about speckled milk chocolate M&M easter eggs, after this weekend they'll be gone!:(
    But seriously those parishioners showed a lot of courage being so openly honest with their testimonies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. those videos are amazing thank you for sharing them. My sign would say struggling to make it on my own on one side and flying on the wings of God on the other.

    - Heidi

    ReplyDelete