
** CAUTION: Pity Party Alert ... Pity Party Alert**
I am sick. I've got the sniffles and a headache and I'm just grumpy and tired and overall pretty miserable. Whenever I'm feeling under the weather, I always joke that I don't have time to be sick ... but this time, I really mean it! I don't have time for this. My sister flies in tonight from Vancouver for a two week visit, and I have soooooo much to do before she arrives. I have to clean and bake and try to make my sick self look presentable. I also need to work on my Honours essay and begin reading my textbooks for school. (Yeah, I'm a nerd. I always try to read ahead). Oh, and it's also FREEZING here. I'm wearing winter PJ's and my slippers, and sipping on hot tea ... and I'm still cold!!! *sigh*
Awww :( Hope you feel better soon Steph!
ReplyDeleteSending you lots of "healing" vibes! *hugs*
PS. L-O-V-E the new look of your blog! :D
ReplyDeleteI hope you are feeling better and you enjoy your sister's visit! Have a wonderful time with her! I love the new look - the blog looks great and love that picture of you!!!
ReplyDelete