
One of my favorite singer/songwriters is Chris Tomlin. He is just such an awesome man AND he is incredibly talented too. I literally screamed with excitement when I saw that his Hello Love Tour was coming to Montreal. Christian artists almost NEVER come to Montreal so when they do, it's a huge deal for me.
He will be leading worship at L'Eglise Nouvelle Vie in Longueuil on Thursday, October 1st. Everyone is welcome to attend, regardless of their religious background .... for Christians, this is an opportunity to celebrate God and sing praises to Him ... for non-Christians, this is a great chance to see a really talented guy in concert.
Anyway, I really encourage you to come ... it will be an awesome, memorable night and I promise it will be an experience you'll always remember! I went to see Hillsong when they came to Montreal two summers ago and I am STILL talking about it. Tara (who didn't even want to go to Hillsong) now says it was the best musical event she has ever attended. So trust me ... you'll want to be there for Chris Tomlin!!
Tickets are $30 in advance, $35 at the door and are available here.
If you're interested in coming, email me and we can plan to meet up and go together. It's general admission, so it doesn't matter when you buy your tickets; we can still sit together.
You can listen to some of his songs on YouTube ....
Amazing Grace, My Chains Are Gone
I Will Rise
Indescribable
In other news, I promise to post some scrapbook pages this weekend! I have a scrapbook night planned with Catherine tomorrow, so hopefully I'll have lots of creativity to share on Sunday.
xox
I visited the videos, he sounds so soothing! Looking forward to tonight's crop :)
ReplyDeleteI'm going toooo!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteSee ya there chiquita!
Andrea xox