Today ... after a really rough morning with lots of stress ... I found myself missing this lovely lady:
It's days like today when all a girl wants is a friend who will gladly give her shoulder for you to cry on ... who will buy you a whole tub of ice-cream and not judge you for eating it all by yourself ... who will let you have a complete pity party and never once tell you to "snap out of it" or accuse you of being selfish. When all of your closest friends are miles and miles away, you realize how precious and important they really are and lucky blessed you were to have them living just a short car ride away.
Tonight, I'm feeling mopey and wishing I had my best friends around. So do me a favor. Give YOUR best friend a call and go out for coffee or go catch a movie. Do it for me and all the people like me who are missing their besties.
-xox-
*hugs* It is very hard to be away from your friends and family. I haven't had a close best friend since I was in high school. Hopefully soon you'll find another friend to spend some quality time with.
ReplyDelete*big huge hugs* I miss you so much too.
ReplyDeleteOh Miss Stephanie, i promise it will get easier and you will find those girlfriends in Vancouver, you are just a wonderful person i have no doubts about that!!! Just remember those people may not be close by but im sure they are still there for you, on skype or phone! its not perfect but it does :) hope things are getting easier, wish you were there when i lived there for three months!
ReplyDeleteBIG HUGS and then another big hug. I know it seem hard but keep your chin held high. I knwo you girl are miles away but it's not like you have no contact at all. Like Jemma says you still have the net and phone. it's not the same but keep in mind that in just a few short months you'll have a webcamera. It'll feel as those you are wherever the person you are chatting with. And you'll still be able to have a cup of coffee.
ReplyDeleteIn the meantime, it won't be long before you get some girlfriends to help you throught theses times and even know what your going thru. It would never be to replace the ones here. Because they are irreplacable, but to help you thru the moments that you need them. Keep your chin up. Another big hug!!!!!!! Love, love, love. All thes best.