It's a slow day at the office which means I have lots of time on my hands to catch up with reading the new posts on all my favorite blogs. And, in case you've never checked out my "Blogs I Read" list, I have A LOT of favorite blogs. Food blogs, blogs about fashion, home decor blogs, craft blogs, book club blogs, my friends' blogs, blogs about faith, etc etc. It's getting a little out of hand.
I'm going to force myself to do a little bit of virtual purging this weekend. And I'm going to keep track of my blog reading with all with this fantastic new website I just stumbled across called Bloglovin'. It's pretty much the best website in the world for a blog-aholic like myself.
So, what are some of your favorite blogs? Do share! Blog inspiration isn't something to keep all for yourself. :)

I know what you mean about blogs getting out of hand - there are so many great ones around. I use Google Reader and created folders to separate my blogs, so there are the ones I want to keep up with each day, the ones by "celebrity" scrapbookers, the challenge sites I can scan for inspiration, and the new ones I'm trying out. Enjoy your blog time!
ReplyDelete