Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Under construction ...

Over the next few days this little blog of mine will be undergoing a bit of an extreme makeover - new layout, new design, new name, new focus.

When I started this blog back in 2009 (wow, time flies!) it was a place for me to showcase my scrapbook layouts. Then I moved to Vancouver, and my blog began to shift from being a "scrapbook and craft" blog to being more of a "lifestyle" blog. It became a place where I attempted to keep my family & friends in Montreal up-to-date with my everyday life on the west coast.

Now I am nicely settled into my new hometown and am completely in love with life in the city. And that's what I want to blog about - my life as a twenty-something city girl trying to make the most of every moment she gets to spend in this seaside metropolis. I want to write about the mundane (Saturday nights spent at the laundromat) and the yummy food I eat (the restaurants in this city rival those in New York, I swear!) and just my random thoughts on adjusting to life in "adult-land". The new content may bore you to tears ... I may lose all my "followers" ... but I think we should write about the things that matter to us, and fifteen years from now these are the things I think I'll want to remember most about this particular season in my life.

So there you have it. It's time to say goodbye to Here's Looking At You, Kid and hello to something new, something fresh. I hope you'll stick around and please be patient while I edit and renovate. :)

xo

2 comments:

  1. Regardless of what you change it to it'll still be a worthwhile read. I hope though that you haven't stopped scrapping!!! I really loved seeing your pages. I can't wait to see your new blog and title!!! :D Hugs to finally making the West Coast your home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tina! No, I haven't stopped scrapbooking and I'm sure that I will occasionally post a few layouts on my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete