So, aside from stuffing my face with cookies as I watch the Food Network, I've been busy spending quality time with my friends and enjoying these last few days of summer. The past few weeks have been full of pot luck dinners, board game nights, lazy beach days and of course 9-5 work. I have to admit, though - I'm ready for summer to come to an end. I'm ready for autumn, I'm ready for Thanksgiving, I'm ready sweaters and rain boots and Sunday afternoons at Starbucks sipping pumpkin spiced lattes. It's been such a beautiful, fun-filled summer ... but I'm ready for the next season. Bring it on!
I'll be taking a little break from blogging until next week. I just have an insanely busy week ahead of me - potluck and movie night with friends tomorrow, Dave's birthday party on Wednesday, packing on Thursday and going camping this weekend on Vancouver Island. I'm exhausted just thinking about!
So I'll see you all next week with some exciting blog-related news!
love and hugs xox
enjoy your upcoming week! camping.... you??!
ReplyDelete